Curtin Tav Open Mic Comedy Competition
Friday 23 March, 7:00 pm
- Friday 23 March
- 6:30 pm
- Show start
- 7:00 pm
- Show finish
- 9:00 pm
- Curtin Tav
Building 106C, Curtin University, Kent St, Bentley, WA
Ready to pit your comedy on stage? Cash prizes are up for grabs – so give us your good stuff! With professional MC and headliner while the judges have it out. FREE ENTRY to watch – so shuffle in!Take position in the warm and fuzzy Curtin Tav! Fresh faces hit the stage to strut their comedy and wow the crowd. Winner gets $200 cash; $50 for the runner up. With professional host and a surprise headliner act! Free entry to watch — so shuffle in, grab a cheap drink and dinner special, and get some good laughs to top it all off! Think you're funny? Register your interest now to compete for fame and cash. Register now
Part of the Curtin Tav Comedy Competition series of events.
Livewire game changer
Making delightfully crazy moments following her fetish for doughnuts
- Bar service
- EFTPOS facilities
- Food available
- Wheelchair access
Conditions of Entry
- Adults only, 18+ years old. Photo ID may be requested.
- Please set your phone to silent or switched off during performances.
- By nature of the event as a live stand-up comedy show, please be respectful to the comedians and other guests by minimising unrelated noise during performances. We like hearing you laugh, but please refrain from stage-time conversations. Use the time before the show, during the intermission, or afterwards instead. We want to make it the best show for you and the other 100+ people in the room.
- You may be photographed while at the venue. Some of these photos are used for marketing purposes. If you would not like your photo taken, please inform staff.
- Recording of performances is prohibited without prior consent of Comedy Lounge management.
- Individuals or groups may be removed or refused entry if inappropriately behaved, at the discretion of Comedy Lounge management.
- Tickets are non-refundable, except where an event is cancelled by management.