Saturday 22 September 2018, 8:30 pm
- Saturday 22 September 2018
- 8:00 pm
- Show start
- 8:30 pm
- Show finish
- 10:00 pm
- Little Creatures Next Door
42 Mews Road, Fremantle, Western Australia
Little Comedy at Little Creatures Next Door brings you 3 of the finest things in life into one quality experience: live comedy, expertly crafted beer, and the beautiful seaside views of Fremantle. Best of all, it’s on every Saturday night!
Bookings strongly recommended, as this show often sells out!
** Limited discounted Early Bird tickets available online only! **
Part of the Little Comedy series of events.
If you book 4 or more tickets under the same name online (in one or multiple transactions), we’ll automatically reserve a table for your group. Reservations will be held up to 10 minutes before the show starts.
Triple J's popular host and poster boy
Womens footy coach, political quipster and Raw Comedy 2016 WA Finalist
Get ready to start clapping!
Little Creatures Next Door
- Bar service
- Bookings available
- EFTPOS facilities
- Food available
- Wheelchair access
Conditions of Entry
- Adults only, 18+ years old (unless otherwise stated above). Photo ID may be requested.
- Please set your phone to silent or switched off during performances.
- By nature of the event as a live stand-up comedy show, please be respectful to the comedians and other guests by minimising unrelated noise during performances. We like hearing you laugh, but please refrain from stage-time conversations. Use the time before the show, during the intermission, or afterwards instead. We want to make it the best show for you and the other 100+ people in the room.
- You may be photographed while at the venue. Some of these photos are used for marketing purposes. If you would not like your photo taken, please inform staff.
- Recording of performances is prohibited without prior consent of Comedy Lounge management.
- Individuals or groups may be removed or refused entry if inappropriately behaved, at the discretion of Comedy Lounge management.
- Tickets are non-refundable, except where an event is cancelled by management.