SOLD OUT: Live Laughs ft Matt Dyktynski, Matt Storer, Wayne Deakin
Saturday 11 August, 8:00 pm
- Saturday 11 August
- 7:30 pm
- Show start
- 8:00 pm
- Show finish
- 9:30 pm
- Comedy Lounge Perth City
Upstairs 413 Murray Street, Perth, WA
Experience Perth’s brand new, first purpose-built comedy venue with a handpicked selection of the best local, interstate and international talent in a feature length show!
Part of the Live Laughs series of events.
All seating will be reserved. Please book groups under one name online (in one or multiple transactions), or contact us before the show.
Making a name with his own brand of energetic and disarmingly honest comedy
Man of stories and Mix 94.5 radio personality
Get ready to start clapping!
Australia's London-living comedy veteran frequently touring USA, Canada, Asia and home
Comedy Lounge Perth City
- Bar service
- Bookings available
- EFTPOS facilities
- Food available
- Gift cards
- VIP seating
- Wheelchair access
- 300m walk from/to Perth Underground train station
- 450m walk from/to Perth Roe St bus station
- 900m from/to the Mitchell Freeway
- Multistorey car park next door
- Nearby ticketed parking
Conditions of Entry
- Adults only, 18+ years old. Photo ID may be requested.
- Please set your phone to silent or switched off during performances.
- By nature of the event as a live stand-up comedy show, please be respectful to the comedians and other guests by minimising unrelated noise during performances. We like hearing you laugh, but please refrain from stage-time conversations. Use the time before the show, during the intermission, or afterwards instead. We want to make it the best show for you and the other 100+ people in the room.
- You may be photographed while at the venue. Some of these photos are used for marketing purposes. If you would not like your photo taken, please inform staff.
- Recording of performances is prohibited without prior consent of Comedy Lounge management.
- Individuals or groups may be removed if inappropriately behaved.
- Tickets are non-refundable, except where an event is cancelled by management.