Nurse Georgie Carroll: The Gloves Are Off
Wednesday 7 February, 8:00 pm
- Wednesday 7 February
- 7:30 pm
- Show start
- 8:00 pm
- Show finish
- 9:00 pm
- Comedy Lounge Perth City
Upstairs 413 Murray Street, Perth, WA
As seen on “Have You Been Paying Attention?” Nurse Georgie Carroll presents a brand new show that is less about the hospital but still unmistakably written by a seasoned nurse and comedy festival favourite.
Nurse Georgie Carroll can make you laugh hard, even when life’s at its messiest; so imagine how she will make you feel at a festival!
Saves lives. Makes humans. On Telly.
The Nurse will see you now!
All seating will be reserved. Please book groups under one name online (in one or multiple transactions), or contact us before the show.
Cheeky interactive host with a fancy for songs and games
Nurse, wife, mum, Brit and comedy wonderwoman
Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh festival extraordinaire
Comedy Lounge Perth City
- Bar service
- Bookings available
- EFTPOS facilities
- Food available
- Gift cards
- VIP seating
- Wheelchair access
- 300m walk from/to Perth Underground train station
- 450m walk from/to Perth Roe St bus station
- 900m from/to the Mitchell Freeway
- Multistorey car park next door
- Nearby ticketed parking
Conditions of Entry
- Adults only, 18+ years old. Photo ID may be requested.
- Please set your phone to silent or switched off during performances.
- By nature of the event as a live stand-up comedy show, please be respectful to the comedians and other guests by minimising unrelated noise during performances. We like hearing you laugh, but please refrain from stage-time conversations. Use the time before the show, during the intermission, or afterwards instead. We want to make it the best show for you and the other 100+ people in the room.
- You may be photographed while at the venue. Some of these photos are used for marketing purposes. If you would not like your photo taken, please inform staff.
- Recording of performances is prohibited without prior consent of Comedy Lounge management.
- Individuals or groups may be removed if inappropriately behaved.
- Tickets are non-refundable, except where an event is cancelled by management.