Phatcave Late Night Comedy
Saturday 17 February 2018, 10:30 pm
- Saturday 17 February 2018
- 10:15 pm
- Show start
- 10:30 pm
- Show finish
- 12:00 am
- Comedy Lounge Perth City
Upstairs 413 Murray Street, Perth, WA
Late night standup institution, The Phatcave has combined forces with Perth’s premier comedy venue, Comedy Lounge Perth City, to bring you more standup, more laughter and a guaranteed quality bang for your buck! Born in the caves of the Edinburgh Fringe this late night standup playground has sold out worldwide. Get your mates. Get your tickets. Get inside.
Only the best and hottest comedians play The Cave.
Previous guests include Doug Stanhope, Abandonman, Stephen K Amos, Joel Creasey, Fiona O’Laughlin, Wil Anderson, Chris “The Bloke” Franklin and more!
Only one rule: What happens in the cave… stays in the cave!
Phatcave continues to own the late night festival circuit with MC Mickey D whipping up the comedy party late into the night.
“Catches lightning in a bottle time after time”The Scotsman UK
Part of the Phatcave Late Night Comedy series of events.
All seating will be reserved. Please book groups under one name online (in one or multiple transactions), or contact us before the show.
Ireland's adopted Aussie comedy gun
Comedy Lounge Perth City
- Bar service
- Bookings available
- EFTPOS facilities
- Food available
- Gift cards
- VIP seating
- Wheelchair access
- 300m walk from/to Perth Underground train station
- 450m walk from/to Perth Roe St bus station
- 900m from/to the Mitchell Freeway
- Multistorey car park next door
- Nearby ticketed parking
Conditions of Entry
- Adults only, 18+ years old (unless otherwise stated above). Photo ID may be requested.
- Please set your phone to silent or switched off during performances.
- By nature of the event as a live stand-up comedy show, please be respectful to the comedians and other guests by minimising unrelated noise during performances. We like hearing you laugh, but please refrain from stage-time conversations. Use the time before the show, during the intermission, or afterwards instead. We want to make it the best show for you and the other 100+ people in the room.
- You may be photographed while at the venue. Some of these photos are used for marketing purposes. If you would not like your photo taken, please inform staff.
- Recording of performances is prohibited without prior consent of Comedy Lounge management.
- Individuals or groups may be removed or refused entry if inappropriately behaved, at the discretion of Comedy Lounge management.
- Tickets are non-refundable, except where an event is cancelled by management.