9pm Session (Doors Open @8:30pm) MA
Friday 18 September, 9:00 pm
- Friday 18 September
- 8:30 pm
- Show start
- 9:00 pm
- Show finish
- 10:30 pm
- Comedy Lounge Perth City
Upstairs 413 Murray Street, Perth, WA
- $30 – $395
If you book 4 or more tickets under the same name online (in one or multiple transactions), we’ll automatically reserve a table for your group. Reservations will be held up to 10 minutes before the show starts.
Perth's own big friendly giant
Livewire game changer
Host of Mix 94.5 radio and musical parody genius
One third of Suns of Fred, Mickey shows he can stand tall on his own two feet
Clever beauty and local radio host
Comedy Lounge Perth City
- Bar service
- Bookings available
- EFTPOS facilities
- Food available
- Gift cards
- VIP seating
- Wheelchair access
- 300m walk from/to Perth Underground train station
- 450m walk from/to Perth Roe St bus station
- 900m from/to the Mitchell Freeway
- Multistorey car park next door
- Nearby ticketed parking
Conditions of Entry
- Adults only, 18+ years old (unless otherwise stated above). Photo ID may be requested.
- Please set your phone to silent or switched off during performances.
- By nature of the event as a live stand-up comedy show, please be respectful to the comedians and other guests by minimising unrelated noise during performances. We like hearing you laugh, but please refrain from stage-time conversations. Use the time before the show, during the intermission, or afterwards instead. We want to make it the best show for you and the other 100+ people in the room.
- You may be photographed while at the venue. Some of these photos are used for marketing purposes. If you would not like your photo taken, please inform staff.
- Recording of performances is prohibited without prior consent of Comedy Lounge management.
- Individuals or groups may be removed or refused entry if inappropriately behaved, at the discretion of Comedy Lounge management.
- Tickets are non-refundable, except where an event is cancelled by management.