After Work Laughs
Thursday 14 November, 6:00 pm
- Thursday 14 November
- 5:30 pm
- Show start
- 6:00 pm
- Show finish
- 7:00 pm
- Comedy Lounge Perth City
Upstairs 413 Murray Street, Perth, WA
It’s Friday after work and you are sick and tired of going down to the same pub that you always go to for after work drinks. You’re more in the mood for a good LAUGH!
The Comedy Lounge brings you AFTER WORK LAUGHS! Every Friday at 6pm, this is the newest idea for after work drinks where you and your work colleagues can come to have a couple of bevvies, sit back and have a good LAUGH!
This is our version of happy hour: 60 minutes of fast-paced smashing comedy – convenient for getting out of work and launching into your fun time!
Got a function group? We have function packages for work gatherings, birthday groups and anniversaries.
All seating will be reserved. Please book groups under one name online (in one or multiple transactions), or contact us before the show.
Wildly expressive loose cannon of comedy
Vibrant observational comic bounding with energy
Young regional talent ripe to stir you and your parents
Laconic, intelligent and introspective.
Self-proclaimed prince of Brisbane comedy, hand-picked by MICF
Making delightfully crazy moments following her fetish for doughnuts
Comedy Lounge Perth City
- Bar service
- Bookings available
- EFTPOS facilities
- Food available
- Gift cards
- VIP seating
- Wheelchair access
- 300m walk from/to Perth Underground train station
- 450m walk from/to Perth Roe St bus station
- 900m from/to the Mitchell Freeway
- Multistorey car park next door
- Nearby ticketed parking
Conditions of Entry
- Adults only, 18+ years old (unless otherwise stated above). Photo ID may be requested.
- Please set your phone to silent or switched off during performances.
- By nature of the event as a live stand-up comedy show, please be respectful to the comedians and other guests by minimising unrelated noise during performances. We like hearing you laugh, but please refrain from stage-time conversations. Use the time before the show, during the intermission, or afterwards instead. We want to make it the best show for you and the other 100+ people in the room.
- You may be photographed while at the venue. Some of these photos are used for marketing purposes. If you would not like your photo taken, please inform staff.
- Recording of performances is prohibited without prior consent of Comedy Lounge management.
- Individuals or groups may be removed or refused entry if inappropriately behaved, at the discretion of Comedy Lounge management.
- Tickets are non-refundable, except where an event is cancelled by management.