Wednesday 5 June, 8:00 pm
- Wednesday 5 June
- 7:45 pm
- Show start
- 8:00 pm
- Show finish
- 9:45 pm
- Comedy Lounge Perth City
Upstairs 413 Murray Street, Perth, WA
CANNED COMEDY is monthly comedy show that showcases the best National and International comedians, all for the entry fee of a Can of Food to help support FOODBANK AUSTRALIA!
Since launching on August 1st 2018, this humble little comedy night has raised a whopping 1.1 Ton of Food to help support Foodbank WA.CANNED COMEDY is monthly comedy show that showcases the best National and International comedians, all for the entry fee of a Can of Food to help support FOODBANK AUSTRALIA! In 2019 they raised 750 Meals for people in need in WA and Tasmania.
This is an exciting time for Canned Comedy, we are moving to the home of WA Comedy the COMEDY LOUNGE a place that has seen the likes of Chris Rock, Jim Jefferies, Daniel Sloss, Ron Funches and many many more
Canned Comedy and COMEDY LOUNGE both share the same goal of providing World Class Entertainment for the most affordable price possible.
So we hope you will join us for a ton of laughs all for just a can of food, and help support Foodbank WA
- Bring 10 cans of food for your chance to win our monthly door prize.
Part of the Canned Comedy series of events.
All seating will be reserved. Please book groups under one name online (in one or multiple transactions), or contact us before the show.
Comedy Lounge Perth City
- Bar service
- Bookings available
- EFTPOS facilities
- Food available
- Gift cards
- VIP seating
- Wheelchair access
- 300m walk from/to Perth Underground train station
- 450m walk from/to Perth Roe St bus station
- 900m from/to the Mitchell Freeway
- Multistorey car park next door
- Nearby ticketed parking
Conditions of Entry
- Adults only, 18+ years old (unless otherwise stated above). Photo ID may be requested.
- Please set your phone to silent or switched off during performances.
- By nature of the event as a live stand-up comedy show, please be respectful to the comedians and other guests by minimising unrelated noise during performances. We like hearing you laugh, but please refrain from stage-time conversations. Use the time before the show, during the intermission, or afterwards instead. We want to make it the best show for you and the other 100+ people in the room.
- You may be photographed while at the venue. Some of these photos are used for marketing purposes. If you would not like your photo taken, please inform staff.
- Recording of performances is prohibited without prior consent of Comedy Lounge management.
- Individuals or groups may be removed or refused entry if inappropriately behaved, at the discretion of Comedy Lounge management.
- Tickets are non-refundable, except where an event is cancelled by management.