Comedy Lounge presents ‘Sunday Singles’ (Doors open @ 6PM)
Sunday 30 August, 6:30 pm
- Sunday 30 August
- 6:00 pm
- Show start
- 6:30 pm
- Show finish
- 9:30 pm
- Comedy Lounge Perth City
Upstairs 413 Murray Street, Perth, WA
Sunday Singles have teamed up with Comedy Lounge to bring to Perth an entirely new under 40's singles event with massive giveaways. We've collaborated with some of Australia’s best comics to tailor an interactive comedy show for singles looking to have a laugh, meet new people and win a huge array of all-expenses-paid dates around our beautiful city.
This 3hr+ Sunday sesh is guaranteed to keep audience members entertained, with a variety of exciting segments including: first-date faux pas, perfect match scenarios and the chance to give your besties the reigns when it comes to picking BAE!
Doors open 30 minutes prior to the show where you can get drinks from our friendly bar staff, order some tasty food for the show and add your contributions to the “best and worst” dating stories ballot boxes. Then aafter the show, grab a drink while we set the room up with games, hoops and karaoke to give you an opportunity to meet the people that caught your eye during the show!Check out sundaysingles for more information.
If you book 4 or more tickets under the same name online (in one or multiple transactions), we’ll automatically reserve a table for your group. Reservations will be held up to 10 minutes before the show starts.
This is a special event, so there are no free tickets or discount vouchers accepted for entry.
Comedy Lounge Perth City
- Bar service
- Bookings available
- EFTPOS facilities
- Food available
- Gift cards
- VIP seating
- Wheelchair access
- 300m walk from/to Perth Underground train station
- 450m walk from/to Perth Roe St bus station
- 900m from/to the Mitchell Freeway
- Multistorey car park next door
- Nearby ticketed parking
Conditions of Entry
- Adults only, 18+ years old (unless otherwise stated above). Photo ID may be requested.
- Please set your phone to silent or switched off during performances.
- By nature of the event as a live stand-up comedy show, please be respectful to the comedians and other guests by minimising unrelated noise during performances. We like hearing you laugh, but please refrain from stage-time conversations. Use the time before the show, during the intermission, or afterwards instead. We want to make it the best show for you and the other 100+ people in the room.
- You may be photographed while at the venue. Some of these photos are used for marketing purposes. If you would not like your photo taken, please inform staff.
- Recording of performances is prohibited without prior consent of Comedy Lounge management.
- Individuals or groups may be removed or refused entry if inappropriately behaved, at the discretion of Comedy Lounge management.
- Tickets are non-refundable, except where an event is cancelled by management.